CoxHealth Mobile App
February 14, 2020, 9:25 am
CoxHealthNow is our new mobile app that puts control of your care in the palm of your hand with up-to-date health information.
- View healthy recipes, tips, articles and videos on various health topics and first aid
- Access emergency resources, such as poison control or the nearest CoxHealth emergency department
- Explore symptoms for yourself or your child
- Find the provider, hospital, clinic or pharmacy located nearest you
- Start a Virtual Visit
- Use Save My Spot to schedule your Urgent Care or Walk-In Clinic visit
- Connect to the CoxHealth Express patient and wellness portals
- Track and learn about your prescriptions
- Securely access your patient account and pay your bill anytime, anywhere
Complete care – start to finish – at your fingertips.
Mobile App Support
CoxHealth is committed to offering our patients reliable, effective tools that help you make informed decisions and access the health care information you need when you need it. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know if you encounter any problems with our app, have concerns that something isn't working correctly or have recommendations on how we can improve the app.
If you're reporting a bug, please include a description of the problem experienced (i.e., crash, issues logging in, loading problems) and details to help us understand what caused the malfunction (i.e., which page you were attempting to load, what activity you were attempting to complete) in your message.
The information provided with this application is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment; it is for informational purposes only. Talk with your health care provider about any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you think you or someone you care for may have a medical emergency, call the doctor or 911 immediately. Before using CoxHealthNow, all users should read and agree with the full disclaimer available in the application.