Returning to Work: Keeping yourself and others safe from COVID-19
January 15, 2021, 9:15 am
Clean your hands often
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after you have been in a public place, after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing, and after using others’ or shared equipment.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
Avoid close contact
- Put distance (at least 6 feet) between yourself and other people.
- Wear cloth face coverings (if appropriate) when social distancing is difficult to maintain.
- Avoid using other employees’ phones, desks, offices, or other work tools and equipment, when possible. Clean and disinfect between employees if sharing occurs.
- Remember that some people without symptoms may be able to spread the virus.
If you are at increased risk for severe illness…
- Contact management to request special accommodations that will allow you to perform your job duties safely.
For additional tools, visit this source: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/resuming-business-toolkit.html