Ozarks Fall Festival Guide
September 18, 2015, 5:52 pm
Ready to leave summer behind? Fall into autumn with the following festivals around the Ozarks. Each festival has its unique perks, whether you’re a foodie, looking for something child friendly, or in need of some crafty décor, you’re sure to find something for you!
- Branson Autumn Daze, September 17-19, 2015
- Arts and Crafts
- Technique Demonstrations
- Live music
- For more information, click: http://downtownbranson.org/autumn-daze/
- Fair Grove Heritage Reunion Festival, September 26-27, 2015
- Live Music
- Food Vendors
- For more information, click: http://www.fghps.org/heritage-reunion.html
- Exeter Corn Maze Fall Festival, September 26, 2015
- Corn Maze
- Pumpkin Patch
- Pumpkin Carving Contest
- Haunted Corn Maze/ Haunted Barn on Friday and Saturday nights o For more information, click: http://www.exetercornmaze.com/
- Taste of Springfield and Octoberfest, October 3, 2015
- Beer and food sampling o Local, live music o For more information, click: http://www.springfieldmo.org/events/36032/taste-of-springfield-oktoberfest
- Apple Butter Makin' Days (Mt. Vernon), October 9-11, 2015
- Contests- Fiddler’s contest and Apple Pie Eating contest, for example.
- Food- Kettle Corn, Caramel Apples, Apple Cider, Funnel Cake, and much more.
- Entertainment- a parade, the Apple Butter Queen crowning, and music.
- For more information, click: http://www.mtvernonchamber.com/applebutter_mountvernon_mo.php
- Pets and Pumpkins on C-Street (Springfield), October 17, 2015 o Trick-or-treating
- Marshmallow roasting and other food
- Children AND pet friendly o For more information, click: https://www.facebook.com/PetsandPumpkins